Can't get enough of Sonic Mania's boss fights? Want an extra challenge to spice up your next playthrough? Introducing Boss Rush+, a new experience for Sonic Mania that focuses on one aspect: the bosses!
- Fight the bosses back to back in the order of which they appear!
- Act transitions have been removed to make things more streamlined. No more falling into pits randomly after clearing each level!
- See your score and time at the end of the campaign to see how long it took you to get there. Go for a world record!
- Introducing Maniac Mode! No more rings and no more checkpoints! Can you survive the grueling onslaught?
- Compatible with Plus and Non-Plus versions of the game!
Q. I don't own Sonic Mania Plus. Can I still play this mod?
A. Seriously? Were you not paying attention just now? Like I said, the mod is fully playable regardless of whether or not you own the Plus DLC. You can access Normal and Maniac mode just fine.
Q. I bought the Origin version of the game. What about that?
A. That unfortunately is not compatible with Boss Rush+. That version runs off of a different update than the regular steam release.
Q. You fucked something up!/I'd like to report a bug!
A. Whoops! You can always report bugs to me in this thread or @Apollyon#1410 on Discord.
- Codenamegamma: Disable Cutscenes.dll
- Cinossu: Created the original tiles for Sonic @ Sage 2010 that I maniafied for this project.
- BPM, Lazuli, Toyboy, and Ggyas: Playtesting
- PlasticWizard: monky