Sonic Forces Re-imagined is a mod that aims to eventually "remix" the entirety of Forces by adding in new paths and sections, revamped object placement, and more to each stage in order to make them longer, more challenging, and more engaging. This demo features two new stages edits, Arsenal Pyramid and Sunset Heights, with each one featuring:
- Brand-new sections featuring custom terrain and object placement
- Object layout changes in the original sections to make them feel fresh
- New enemies (in Arsenal Pyramid)
- New gimmicks and mechanics
- New placements for all Red Star Rings, Number Rings, and Moon Rings
Like the last demo improved physics are also included with the mod; unlike last year for ease of access the physics are integrated directly into the main mod itself instead of having to be enabled separately.