Happy 30th Anniversary to Sonic the Hedgehog 2!
I bring you a smaller update this year to celebrate Sonic 2's 30th Anniversary.
Sonic 2 Anniversary Edition is an Enhancement Mod to Sonic 2.
Features this year include:
- Amy Rose as a playable character - complete with a modifed version of her Sonic Advance Moveset.
- Hard Mode is (hopefully) actually hard this year. I have removed rings and added more Badniks and Spikes
- Eggman has dialogue when you defeat him.
- 2 new features in the Options Menu have been added.
- Amy Can Roll - This option allows Amy to roll like everyone else - in case you're like me and wish Amy could roll.
- Roll Jump Lock - Normally, when you jump from a rolling state, you cannot move Sonic. if this option is turned on, you can control Sonic just like in Sonic CD or Mania.
Please Note: THE OPTION MENU HAS 5 PAGES . No Indicator
Features from Previous Years:
- Easy/Hard Mode
- Hill Top Zone is playable in 2P Mode. Highlight Emerlad Hill and Hold C and Push Start
- Remix Music with the Original Soundtrack
- The Game Gear and Master System Sonic 2 Soundtrack
- Cyber City and Hidden Palace are playable. Cyber City needs to be turn on in the Options Menu
- Each act have been given its own palette and soundtrack.
- A Button to use Hammer both in the air and on the ground
- A Button + Down in the Air to do a downward twirl Attack
- A Button While Crouching to do a high jump