A project inspired by a Super Mario 64 hack of a similar nature.
It's a re-imagining of the original Sonic the Hedgehog but made to EA's standards.
In order to play the game, you need to deposit 199 EA coins.
How to get EA Coins:
To get EA coins,
send a donation towards my Paypal, $1 equals 100 EA coins! This Entry has been modified by the moderators of the Sonic Hacking Contest due to a violation of Human decency. EA coins are now awarded for every ring you collect. This includes the Demo Sequence.
Spending EA Coins:
Many abilities come off as a premium, here are some of the basic exchanges:
- Jumping is a one time DLC and has to be bought every time you press the Jump button.
- Rolling is Subscription based and requires payment every second of use
- The same applies to both Shield and Invincibility
- Breaking a Wall costs its repair
- Camera movement is a premium
- And don't even think about wasting time!
- Make sure you have enough to break those pesky diamons for the emerald
Special thanks to those who have contributed an ad for this hack from all over Twitter and Discord (in Alphabetical order, I sure hope I didn't miss anyone):
- Angus Beer
- Daniel Rotwind
- Fiah Doe
- Iso Kilo
- Malamite Ltd.
- McCartney Ibanez
- Saturn's Rings
- Soap Surfin'
- The Pie of Pies