* SONIC DEBUT *
This is a ROM hack stylized within Sonic 1's earlier stages, adding in prototype & concept material.
- Sonic doesn't jump as he'd usually do. You'd have to press the jump button twice in order to go into a rolling state.
- Health is no longer tied to rings (which also explains the lack of them). Instead, there's a health counter. Once it's 0, you lose a life.
- Music stylized as earlier prototype versions
- New, more linear level layouts
- Sonic's sprites have been entirely redone to fit within the prototype style of the hack
- The background for GHZ may break a bit (mostly on the bottom part). The parallax couldn't be finished in time.
- The title screen may bug out for a moment.
- There may be some flickering issues here and there. This depends on the emulator you're using.
This demo will only include Green Hill Zone.
Note: This is NOT a beta remake or interpretation.