Sonic Heroes Adventure Rebalances the game's Story Modes to have a progression more like the Adventure Games!
This is a mod I'd wanted to make for a while, where all four teams' story modes work together when played back to back, with Last Story being unlockable via regular play.
- Team Sonic plays only the Act 1 Stages for each Zone, with a free attempt at a Chaos Emerald Special Stage, before each Boss.
- Team Dark plays only the Act 2 Stages for each Zone before the Boss, with the skipped stages replaced with a S3&K style Transitional Sequence.
- Team Rose plays shorter versions of Both Acts for each Zone before the Boss, with some difficulty adjustments to make them a Normal Challenge.
- Team Chaotix plays rebalanced missions for Both Acts for each Zone before the Boss, with objective placements and clues adjusted to make it easier to clear stages in ONE ATTEMPT.
- Team Dark and Super Hard Mode use the same difficulty setting as Team Sonic.
- Omochao and Hint Rings are removed, important stage dialog from skipped stages is reworked.
- To replay Special Stages quickly, just select any Act 2 Stage from Team Sonic's Challenge Menu.
- Team Battle Bosses function properly now, Enemy Teams will no longer steer into a pit when hit with a Tornado Attack. You'll have to use Type Weaknesses to beat each Team Battle.
- Some Stages have had PC Only Death Traps fixed to no longer Kill the Player randomly.
- While Every Team Story can be cleared in the Normal Version of this mod, if you want to get All A Ranks, you need to switch to the HARD Version to get enough points in the Team Dark Missions for those A ranks.
- Team Sonic's and Team Dark's Skipped Stages will provide you with a Free A Rank.
- This mod is for the Reloaded II Mod Loader.
- This mod replaces nearly every stage file in the game. Physics Mods and Stage Mods WILL conflict with this mod.
- Alternate Downloads for HARD and SUPER HARD stage layouts have been included, this modifies Teams Sonic, Dark, and Super Hard Mode.